Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Computer Lab

Miraculous things happen in all sorts of ways. Our little church recently received the big blessing of a Computer Lab for our WorkshopCycles (Rotation) Sunday school.

A long storage area was cleaned out, and over the course of 6 weeks 6 computers, 2 long tables, and a printer found their way into the space.

Here's a photo from our first day in the Computer Lab:


And an illustration created in the lab:


When I proposed moving to Workshop Rotation Model last spring, I thought we were pushing our limits, but I also felt it would really enrich the whole parish if we could pull it off. I can't believe how far we've come in 9 months. Our Sunday school is full, we have willing and able helpers, and children are really enjoying their time in Sunday school.
I'm so thankful for all who have helped get this program up and running, and for all who keep it working from week to week.

(I'm also glad to be back in the blogging saddle after my computer updates)

No comments: